University Programming Assignment to design an insurance car system using vB
An insurance company (StudyUniCover) provides house contents insurance for students. They have two
standard policies. One covers up to £10000 worth of property without ....
To summarise, your system should allow the user to:
1. add a student
2. add a policy for a student
3. register a claim
4. process a student non renewal
5. delete a student (as per the specification)
6. display a list of no claims discounts (student details and values)
7. display a list of the total premiums charged (student details and values excluding discounts).
8. (optional extra feature) display a list of multiple policy discounts (student details and values)
Learning outcomes and skills assessed
In this assignment you are being assessed on your ability to :-
• demonstrate knowledge of the basic syntax and semantics of VB
• make use of concepts of object-based and structured programming including the manipulations of
lists and loops
• apply a logical approach to programming.
If you are interested you can see the full spec through the attachment. Confidentiality is of great importance