Project Type: Business Plan and Marketing Strategy (Implementation)
Country: Saudi Arabia
- Using Business Model Generation – Canvas by Alexander Osterwalder & Yves Pigenur.
- Value Proposition Matrix (Customer Profile and Value Map)
1- Local Market (Saudi Arabia)
2- Season Local Market (Hajj and Umrah)
3- Middle East
4- Rest of the World (Target Muslims Community)
Business Status: Start-Up
Business Industry: Gaming
Business 1st Product: Board Game
1st Product Description:
Through the game, Players can learn what is Islam, the values of Islam, and the family of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace.
The game consists of historical stages
- The biography of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace
- History of the Companions and their descendants
- The history of the city from the era of the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, to this day
- The game seeks to consolidate Islamic history and link it to history today, moreover, so the game touches on the side
- The moral and the daily life of man in general
Professional company that creates and manufactures toys
And creative products in the spirit of our culture and dealing with the adoption of quality standards
From idea, design and study of the target market through to early stages of starting the final product.
Products reach more than 60 countries around the world.
Nurturing and generating creative ideas that drive great successes
Inspirational products are very popular, to lead the market with a high competitiveness.
Why are we:
We are reinventing entertainment through our products, so our competitive strength lies in:
• Our teamwork has talents, creativity and innovation capabilities.
• Unique innovative products with high additional value.
• National products (made in the city of Madinah in Saudi Arabia).
• Diversity of target segments.
• Continuous development and innovation.
• Our sense of social responsibility towards future generations.