Payout 60.00 see attached doc for all details please make 5 to 6 pages long doubles spaced 12 pt times new roman , mla format , 5 references do not copy any info from internet unless citated in paper, do not use wikiipedia for referrence
You are to invest an imaginary $100,000 in the common stock of any listed U.S. corporation and then track the performance of your investment for 4 weeks during the semester. At the end of the ten weeks you will sell your stock and report on how your investment performed. You should not buy or sell your shares during the ten weeks.
The following guidelines apply for the stock project:
1. Select only one company.
2. The stock is to be purchased and held for the entire project period, i.e., you are not to buy and sell the stock during the period nor sell early.
3. Make your purchase in round lots.
4. Use the daily closing price to record performance.
5. Record the closing price daily, include the price, date, and source of the information.
6. All papers must be typed or done on a word processor, no handwritten submissions are allowed.
7. Your paper must be in the form of an MSWord .doc file, or other format that can be edited in MSWord (.pdf files are not acceptable). Your file must be named as follows: "Your Name Stock Project", e.g. John Doe Stock [url removed, login to view], and attached to an email. The subject line of the email must have your name, section number and the words "Stock Project".
8. The final paper must be emailed to me by the due date.
9. Keep a copy of your stock project in case you need to resend it.
Your final typed report should be presented in the following order:
1. A project title and your personal information including name, BUSI1301.(your section number) followed by an introduction that includes a brief description of your company and your reasons for choosing it. All of this information can be on one page, there is no need for a separate cover page.
2. An overview of the company. (This information must be presented in an alphabetical bullet list format similar to the list below, use only the a,b,c... format, not numbers nor bullet points alone.) You must include:
a. state of incorporation (This is not necessarily where the company's headquarters is located.)
b. p/e ratio
c. market capitalization
d. ticker symbol
e. products and services
f. NAICS or SIC category
g. geographical markets
i. financial condition summary (This your analysis of the strength of the company's finances, just copying financial figures from the company report or other source without indicating what they mean will not fulfill this requirement.)
j. management style
k. key personnel
l. any other information you think might be relevant to determining your company's future potential
m. at least one stock analyst's rating, including the rating and the source
n. the stock exchange where your stock is listed
3. A single graph showing your daily closing prices and at least one well-known market index. The graph must cover the time period you held your stock. (Failure to have an index graph is one of the most common omissions in student projects and will result in points being deducted.)
4. A section summarizing important news about your company that was reported during the holding period, including the date the news was reported and its source. (The source should be external to your company.)
5. A detailed calculation of your 1.) overall profit or loss and 2.) return on investment. In making these calculations you must include the cost of commissions for buying and selling the stock (Use a commission schedule from any stockbroker firm, i.e., Charles Schwab, Merrill-Lynch, etc.) and the tax cost. For the tax cost assume a 20% marginal tax rate. Don't forget any dividends. This calculation should show mathematically how your amounts were arrived at. Each step in the calculation should be shown and labeled.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 139 $ tähän työhön
Creative Consultancy Services can deliver the project Economically and Efficiently. We have a team of CFAs having expertise in Investment and Portfolio Management.