Business – Money:
• Convincing presentation and clear explanation and analysis of the impact of the problem, as expressed in proven facts and real numbers
• A full description of the digital offering that is linked to how it solves the problem described, with numbers of potential impact
• Who are potential customers for the digital business. Again we need numbers, how many people?
• Building on the above, how much will those people/customers pay for the digital business or service? How will they pay for it? Describe the revenue stream
• How much will it cost to earn this revenue? Calculate the expenses the business will incur as it builds a customer base.
• Calculate income/expense projections and cash flow. How much money do you need? How much equity will you offer the investor, and when will the investor get a return?