To my Estonian Friends,
I am the Founder and Principal Consultant of a Firm known as FogLight Commerce Central- A Startup and Fundraising Consulting Firm, specializing in developing Business Plans, Financial Models, Pitch Decks, and Valuation Reports for Global Entrepreneurs in addition to other secondary services such as Investor Solicitation.
The website- [login to view URL] is under construction and will be live soon. I will be registering the company 'FogLight' in Estonia soon via the e-residency program.
I am looking for an Estonian Resident, who is an Experienced Consultant and Business Analyst/Writer who regularly deals with Startups and is an expert in Developing Fundraising Documents as well as Advisory and Investor Solicitation, to join me in the Company as a Member of the Top Management and a Shareholder (we'll discuss equity separately).
Proficiency in 'Spoken English' is a must and a PG in Business Administration would be a plus. Rules of engagement in terms of remuneration will be simple- we'll start with revenue sharing (you'll only have to give up 15% of total revenue earned through projects completed by you, the rest of 85% would belong to you as your income).
With time, as the Firm grows, we'll add more Partners, services in the portfolio, and remuneration streams such as fixed salaries and dividends. Currently, I am in Taiwan, and within a few months, I will move to Estonia as a Permanent Resident.
Please get in touch with me for a mutually profitable partnership and future. Awaiting your response, thanks.