What you can expect here:
• Business Partner for Sales, covering all aspects of a bid, including product-price strategy, business cases, deal calculations, competitive positioning, as well as drive, winning up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
• Support competitor analysis (incl. battle cards, win-loss-analysis, etc.)
• Track and analyze key metrics including margin analysis, pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
• Develop and maintain regular reports and Key Performance Indicators, as well as make recommendations to achieve the Growth Plan
• Manage Compensation Plans for new and existing Account Executives, support quota setting and tracking of measures
What are we looking for:
• Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration/ International Management or in a related field
• 0-3 years of experience in pricing and/or sales operations, being a subject matter expert with proficiency in supporting pricing requests and/or creating reports, optimizing processes, and managing dashboards would be a plus, not a must.
• Drive to innovation, analytical thinking, problem-solving, effective communication, and excellent teamwork capabilities
• Advanced Excel skills are a must. Experience in Salesforce or other CRM applications is preferred.
• Comfort in crafting efficient processes with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
• Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and fast-growing environment
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €16/tunti tähän työhön
I have completed my graduation in Bachelor's of commerce and I am pursuing MBA in marketing and finance . I am an ex -employee of ICICI bank and have done same work TOYOTA motors and with HINSUSTAN TIMES
I am 5X certified in Salesforce with 4 years of experience in Salesforce. I also come from a Python development background with a trust of knowledge in Microsoft Office Tools.