What I need or require:
1. Postings of the same item on to the craigslist. The postings are to be posted in all U.S. cities (326 total) available on the craigslist.
2. The craigslist postings contain 2 ebay listing links. The ebay listings are re-posted every 7 days. So the postings should be re-posted to reflect the new ebay listing links.
3. Must have techniques to ensure these craigslist postings are not flagged for removal. Such techniques include, but not limited to, using different accounts to post, altering posting content among postings, If they do get removed, immediate re-post is necessary.
What will be provided:
1. A few sample posting content in variations will be sent to you via email. Use these samples to post. Create a few more variations for the reasons said in the previous paragraph.
2. Initial ebay listing links / listing ids.
3. ebay re-listing schedule.
Specific expertise/background that I am seeking:
1. Know how craiglist works, specifically on avoiding being flagged.
2. Know how ebay works.
1. Initial batch of postings to all craigslist cities to be completed within 1 day of selection.
2. Every 7 days, re-post with the new ebay listing info.
3. Actively monitor so if the postings are removed, re-post immediately.
4. Repeat the above for 30 days. This contains 5 batches of postings (day 1, 8, 15, 22, 29)
Status report is required. Job duration is 30 days. You are paid when the job is complete. Job is renewed for another 30 days if completed with satisfaction.
Project description changes:
1. You are paid weekly instead of monthly.
2. The postings are to 100 cities that will be provided to you instead of all 326 cities.