We need a space plan - just a floor plan - designed for a dental surgery. Our prospects have a design from an architect (attached) which they are unhappy with.
A few points are:
1. Should be able to get 6 surgeries and 2 consult rooms
2. Sterilisation should be reasonably central to service the 6 surgeries
3. Staff and admin areas should be together, away from the general clinic area
4. Need to keep in mind 560mm latchside clearance on doorways
5. Disabled toilet areas should be 2700mm x 2000mm
6. Hallways should be 1230mm wide minimum
7. Doors should all be 920mm wide and 110mm clear from walls on the hinge side.
8. Disabled circulation space in the frontal approach to a doorway needs to be 1400mm
9. An average surgery can be 4000mm x 3600mm
10. Will need to accommodate around 20 chairs in waiting room
11. Is a new building, so a little design creativity will be welcome.
24 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 257 $ tähän työhön
Dear, I'm architect and I'm interested about your project. If you didn't choose one person for it. Please, can you check my portfolio. Thanks Regards aude rolland