Job Type: Develop Branding, Identity, Logo, Guidelines, Brandbook, Webpage & Packaging Designs
Job Header: Ideating, Improvising, Conceptualizing and/or Enhancing the design concepts for an online cloud kitchen company called, "La’ Meals" (Tagline: A Multi-Cuisine Connoisseur), A brand owned and managed by Strat & Wolf Pvt Ltd, registered under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Job Description: The business of this delivery-only cloud-kitchen online food company will be to rebrand, franchise, take-over and/or buy-out various take-away outlets, cloud kitchens, eateries, quick service restaurants etc. across Indian Subcontinent who are already serving various/multiple/different cuisines through its unique Promote Your Own Cuisine (PYOC) model. The new subsidiary company of Strat & Wolf will be charging a nominal franchise fee or a retainership from the restaurants for branding, rebranding and franchising whilst offering them various services such as online presence and discoverability, social media marketing and campaigns, delivery boys and services, new recipes, menu card designs, digital marketing, packaging and much more. The business model has been tested across 3 kitchens serving different cuisines in an experiential phase for a Proof of Concept (POC) yielding promising results, hence, the rationale to develop a formal brand identity to launch across 10 restaurants in order to test, validate and elucidate desired customers’ responses and experiences. Therefore, the desired brand identity shall reflect and evoke following emotions and personality indicators (keeping multiple cuisines, multiple cities, different cultures, varied audience groups in mind):
1. A large multiple-outlet food brand company that is mature and dependable (no weird experiments).
2. A modern yet simple brand that is attractive, lovable and gender neutral (neither masculine nor feminine).
3. A brand that defines neutrality between traditional and future generation groups (14 – 50 year olds, really).
4. A concept that might be abstract but surely not an obvious reference to an or any inspiration.
5. A brand design that invites and fosters cognitive abilities to recall and memorability.
6. A design that is balanced for middle class – a median between affordability and elegance.
7. A package that reflects research, deep thought, broad experience, innovation and trust.
8. A visual identity that can circumvent a series of tertiary-collections with common primaries (editions).
9. A palette of simply warm, bright and passionate colors without undermining rules of design (food brand).
10. Website, Packaging, Menu to circumvent complexity of cuisines, types, sizes and more in mind (sub-branding).
The in-house conceptualizations, sketches and experiments undertaken by in-house team are basic versions of trial only to depict the breadth and depth of expected research driven variations required by the designers and shall in no manner undermine or restrict the possibilities that designers can offer or are expected to deliver.
14 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin ₹8393 tähän työhön
We makes 360 branding for corporate product and services. it includes the whole process... * Brand Strategy * Brand Identity * Brand Tools * Brand Launch * Brand Building etc...