I will ultimate be looking for 3 blogs per week in the travel industry. I want to do a trial first to see how I like your work of 3 blogs. 3 blogs, $100
Here is my plan:
1. I am wanting to start blogging three times a week to start
2. I have a list of keywords I've researched and want to target.
3. On the targeted keyword for each blog I want it to appear 5 times in the blog post. One I can put in an H1, H2, one in the very beginning of the post, one at the end of the post and the other anywhere it best fits. I will be underlining, bolding and italicizing the 3 that are not headers.
4. I have a list of about 50 topics I’m interested in covering to start, but are interested in any ideas you can come up with that you know get a lot of eyeballs
5. As I’m just launching this blog, we'll work together to work on the tone, voice and message
6. I have an SEO-centric 90-day plan to launch the content marketing
7. We want to become the authority figure in travel in terms of educational material
8. The blog will be edutainment- educational & entertaining, full of tips and top places to travel with an easy to follow format
9. Each blog post will transition at the end with a call to action encouraging people to sign-up to the travel service
10. You will use my experience from traveling to create educational, easy-to-follow posts in the 400-600 word range.
11. I love throat grabbing titles and numbered and bulleted sequences and we know that’s how people like to consume content
12. If you can bookmark the posts on a couple do-follow sites for me it would be great
13. It would also be great to have you show as a guest blogger and send traffic to it once in a while.