Company X is a nutrition & diet center. We plan diet programs, create meals, cook, and deliver to our subscribers from our center. Therefore, we are requesting an operating system in which we can depend on to manage our demands, from customer relationship management to inventory storage management.
So, the following list contains all our necessities; in hopes of maybe finding a middle ground on which software programs we should use.
Company X software program:
o If we need a new supply of anything in the inventory, a notification is sent to the supplier automatically for a new delivery.
An application is desired alongside the software program to help us and our customers simplify the process of subscription. The following list contains the requires of that said application:
• The customer can choose his diet program type.
• The customer can sign up for that said program with the following information:
o Body information (height, weight…etc.)
o Google map delivery location.
• The customer chooses his program starting date for the first delivery.
• The customer can plan his weekly meals to his or her needs and can also rate the meals for other customers to see. They can also comment on every meal but, only our management gets to see and reply.
• Payment (VISA, MasterCard, Mada, apple pay, STC, etc...)
• The customer has the option to pause his program for a partial period.
• The customer gets notified of any delivery and their delivery process
• The customer receives a notification on any new programs or discounts.
• Every suburb that we deliver to have at least 100 subscribers, if the number of subscribers drops, a notification is sent to every past subscriber ( based on backed-up information) in that suburb with a special offer (we get to decide).