A. Create Employee class ([login to view URL]) which contains data members and methods represented in the following UML diagram:
Note that the class contains the following:
• name: private data member along with its setter and getter.
• age, jobTitle, salary: public data members.
• bonus: data member with default value of 150.
• A constructor that takes 3 parameters.
• display: a method that prints information of any employee object.
• increaseBonus: a method that takes a double amount and increase the bonus by that amount.
B. Write a java application ([login to view URL]) that tests the previous class capabilities as follows:
In the main method:
• Define two objects (employee1 and employee2) of type Employee with the constructor that takes the 3 parameters.
• Set the name data member for the both objects.
• Increase the bonus by 50.
• Print both objects’ information.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 18$ tähän työhön
Hi Gentleman, This is Paul Devanesan has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a technology expert, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Java based technologies. I am a certified Ja Lisää
I have gone through your proposal and can do the Java code and send it to you. I am also a Sun certified Java professional and am confident of completing your assignment. Thanks
Hello Sir, I am a computer science student and Java Programmer. This is really a simple task for me. Please contact with me. I can finish this within few hours Thank you
Hi Sir! I have done your project. I have made both files [login to view URL] and EmployeeTest.java. Contact me and take your both files. I am waiting for you.
Hello. I can finish your task quickly and explain it you with comments in code or documentation. Whatever you may need more than this I will be happy to provide it to you
Hello , i am a full time freelancer i read your project i have 3 years experience with programming C,C++, C#, Python ,Java i can help you in your OOP solution
I can have it ready within a day . I myself am a Computer Science student an dhave been through projects like that . Contact me if you are still looking for someone.