This project consists of adding two new methods in the API to manipulate an image, such as user profile image.
Basically, what needs to be done is to receive data and image in api, save all in database and when requested displays data and image in browser.
Will be responsible for receiving as arguments: iduser and image file (jpg, png)
Save everything into postgres database (bytea ou blob field)
PS: It will be great if user could see a image preview on browser when selected some image file before send all to api.
Will receive argument id
Search related record in database
If found, you should display the image and all db data on the html result page
• As result web page must be in accordance with original template, web pages are responsible for API request using jquery /ajax. File is HTML.
• API already exists and must also respect current standard.
• Database and table also existing.
• All source code will be shared.
• Payment will be available after get source code working as described
This project uses Slim 2.0 with PHP 7 and postgres DB.