1. I need 30 articles weekly, for long term, 400-450 words, 6-8 paragraphs (minimum -6), each article need to be re-written twice(1 original article + 2 versions), 400-450 words each. Total - 90 articles per week. The subject is related to women's clothing and lingerie products. Will pay $2.5 - $3.00 per set (1 original article + 2 versions) weekly.
2. Must be 100% unique, good content articles and must pass Copyscape.
3. Must be written in Proper English, without any type of spelling or grammatical error.
4. The Title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
5. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
6. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. original article - 7 paragraphs, 2nd version - 7 paragraphs, 3rd version - 7 paragraphs. Each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words.
7. Articles are to be formatted as follows:
TITLE ON TOP LINE MUST BE IN UPPERCASE.
IMPORTENT: Samples of what I’m looking for can be found at:
[url removed, login to view]
8. Must use keyword in the title, also the keyword must be used throughout the article for a total of 2-3% density (specific keyword used 5-6 times per article).
9. Full payment will be made on completion of the project to satisfactory standard. We do not engage in partial payment up-front or any other such terms.
10. Please post samples of your previous work when you make your bid.
11. Please quote the code phrase "I AGREE" in your bid to show that you have read, understand, and can follow these instructions.
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY!
Look forward to receiving your bids.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Original and very good quality work delivered in a reasonable time and at very good prices. Once delivered, the project will not require proofreading or any to and fro movement.