PLEASE, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME - AND MINE!
ONLY BID IF YOU *PERSONALLY* ARE:
1) The actual coder of my project (see description below);
2) Ready to work, on a per hour basis with me (I am a beginner programmer) - in real-time (via Teamviewer and Skype);
3) *Very knowledgeable* about how bitcoin and ethereum wallets work;
4) *Proficient* with bitcoin and ethereum popular *public* libraries (bitcoin core, bitcoinj, pyethereum...);
5) Ready to *first* let me interview you to evaluate who you are, your knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and your communication skills.
MY PROJECT IN A NUTSHELL
Since my coding abilities are very limited, I am looking for a professional coder who can teach me how to code the SPV wallet (for btc and eth) described in the attached graphic.