This job is for designers, and not developers!
(Although, if you're both - then it's even better)
1. Basic English, to allow calls with a shared screen.
2. An eye (and experience) for designing converting landing pages (with forms), and maybe logos once in a while.
3. OPTIONAL: Ability to export designs as HTML (it's usually a module or plugin of the designing software).
We have lots of small projects, each will be done in a fixed-priced method, and its steps would be as follows:
1. First, we agree on a permanent hourly price.
2. Then, per job (there are many), we set up a meeting, in which the job will be explained in English (examples from competitors might be given). The designer will ask questions and describe what s/he understood that needs designing.
3. The designer will decide how many billable hours will each job cost (i.e., price quote), and when more-or-less it should be ready.
4. We decide if to agree and grant the designer the job or not.
If we agree, then:
5. The designer designs the agreed designs, and send us the PSD (or equivalent).
6. Sections 2-5 are repeated as many times as needed to our satisfaction.
7. Only when the satisfying HTML is sent (i.e. the last one) - we pay you the agreed amount.
9. If the designer's work took more time or less time then the estimations that were given in section 3 above - it doesn't matter, the price will be as agreed.