We are working with an American company headquartered in the US Silicon Valley. The сompany has been providing telecommunication solutions for the largest telecom providers and system integrators for over 20 years. The work on the project is carried out using Scrum processes and Continuous Integration. The customer's product is actively used by large telecom companies in the USA and Europe. The business domain of the project is telecommunication data analysis.
Our main goals:
● Expand the components responsible for the transmission, processing, encoding, storage, and reproduction of telecommunication audio data with new functionality. Including work with audio data in real time mode (streaming, recording).
● Change the current architecture according to the new functionality, new requirements.
● Communication on the project is conducted directly with the customer in English.
● Work with Unix-like OS.
● CI/CD implementation on the existing infrastructure.
● There is a DevOps engineer in the team.
Technology stack: Java 8, Spring, WebSocket, gRPC, JMS, Gradle, TestNG, work with different audio codecs.
Infrastructure: Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Unix-like OS.