Key words: Containers in Cloud, Azure Dev Ops, CI/CD, .Net/IIS, Node
• Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services and applications.
• Maintain and monitor software builds
• investigate, troubleshoot, debug and implement fixes for issues discovered.
• Work with the operations team to support our deployment process and administration of the [login to view URL] suite of applications.
• Work with the development teams to
• Support the sustainability of the systems by providing concise documentation about the applications and process.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must have experience in release management /DevOps.
• Should have experience with Azure Cloud, creating, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
• Experience with software development, Node, .Net, IIS and Sitecore.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience with Azure DevOps, creating and maintaining containers in the cloud
• Team player: strong collaboration within the team as well as with external groups including other development teams, operations, QA, database teams, and business groups.
• Highly accountable, ethical and dependable to do what is needed in fulfilling job role responsibilities
• Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic; comfortable in entrepreneurial work environment
• Understand Agile and scrum methodologies
• Exceptional attention to detail is a must.
Impact and Influence
• Must be a self-starter, needing little direction and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated passion for learning and bringing new technologies and practices to a team
• Experience participating in building, growing and mentoring a team.
• Enjoy driving continuous improvement through change in a complex environment
• Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written) and an ability to communicate with internal and external customers at all levels, including management/non-technical audiences