I currently have a script written that accomplishes this but it is written in Python and uses a database system which is heavy and meaningless.
I need this script written in Node JS, and I need it to create the proxies using their REST API and using their CLI to authenticate users.
Requirements of Script:
- Customer can link subscription ID from Azure
- Customer can then select what region to create a proxy server in
- Customer can then select how many proxy servers to create
- Script will create the proxy servers using POST requests through their REST API.
- Script should have a command to delete all proxy servers created.
- Script should have a command to list all proxy servers created in IP:PORT:USER:PASS format.
Please contact me if familiar with Node JS & Azure CLI