We are Kyaani, a platform serving a group of parties to end a set of judicial services and services related to government departments and commercial departments with the task of creating electronic forms and contracts and acting as coordinator, manager and supervisor for all these services and ensuring their completion and minimizing errors and closing the doors of fraud and fraud and saving a lot of time.
We are looking for an AWS Certified Solutions Architect to architect and deploy our web application. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer accreditation is an asset. Work with our technical resource to get this done.
We will need you to provide:
1) Kyaani Architecture (diagrams + Plan)
Build secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient application infrastructure,
implement designs that scale with application needs over time, considering
operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost
- Diagrams explain platform architectures
- Architecture plan all required services (how it works together)
- Design reliable, scalable, and secure data storage architectures.
- Containerize work use AWS services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Microservice architecture (developing software applications as a suite of
independently deployable, small, modular services.)
- Architect continuous delivery (CI/CD pipelines)
2) Solutions to Security, Identity, & Compliance challenges
Use AWS best services and features to Build with the Highest Standards for
Privacy and Data Security to protect information, identities, applications.
- Network and Infrastructure Protection (detect and protect workloads from
malicious or unauthorized traffic.)
- Host and Endpoint Security (detect and protect against malware and other
threats found on operating systems or hosts.)
- Data Protection and Encryption (protect data via encryption, user behavior
analysis, and identification of content.)
- Logging, Monitoring, Threat Detection, and Analytics
- Application Security
- Automation and continuous security checks
3) Implement Infrastructure Automount & DevOps technologies
Make sure that all the EC2 instances get the latest code commits from production or the master branch are always in line with the BitBucket repository to set up smart continuous deployment pipelines that will ensure this happens. The continuous deployment pipeline should be Atomic (No Downtime)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Use CloudFormation (apply DevOps and GitOps best practices using
widely adopted processes like git or bitbucket repository and
deploying through a CI/CD pipeline.
- deploying application code, automating software release processes,
and monitoring application and infrastructure performance.
- Deploy web applications without needing to provision and manage
the infrastructure and application stack (AWS Elastic Beanstalk).
- Build and Deployment using AWS Tools (CodePipeline , CodeCommit,
CodeBuild & CodeDeploy)
4) Ensure High availability (multi region, multi country)
Highly available systems are reliable in the sense that they continue
operating even when critical components fail.
handle failure without service disruption or data loss, and seamlessly
recover from such failure.
Redundancy—ensuring that critical system components have another identical
component with the same data, that can take over in case of failure.
Monitoring—identifying problems in production systems that may disrupt or
Failover—the ability to switch from an active system component to a redundant
component in case of failure, imminent failure, degraded performance or
Failback—the ability to switch back from a redundant component to the primary
active component, when it has recovered from failure.
Database High Availability (Multi-AZ) multiple Availability Zones with synchronous replication