Instructions for Simple CAD Plans (See Sample Finished Plans)
1. Draft Floor Plans in AutoCAD with 5-inch interior walls and 7-inch exterior wall, 8-inch foundation walls.
2. Draw the attached garage separate from first floor plan on a separate sheet.
3. Use Model Space for all plans and drawing outlines, title block, and final scale of 11 x 17 print does not have to be accurate.
4. Draw 'architectural string lines' (feet plus inches) for bedrooms only, one length and one width legible using 11 x 17 inch final PDF sheets.
5. Use light lightweight for all lines .05
6. Write names of all room titles all-caps with underline, even closets, such as KITCHEN, BATH, CLOS, etc.
7. Draw all stairs with an arrow up or down.
8. Draw symbols for all toilets, baths, sinks, tubs, shower heads, etc.
9. Scale all lettering to look normal and legible on final 11 x 17 PDF sheets.
10. If possible, calculate the total square feet of each bedroom.
NOTE: Drawing files should be compatible with AutoCAD 2014
53 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 80$ tähän työhön
Hello! I'm interested in your Simple AutoCAD Project project, I'm architect who also is proficient in autocad, so I may be a right person to do this work, Please consider my bid, Thanks!
hi there. i have read through your post, i understood your works. i am able to drafting your floor plan and elevation in autoCAD very expertly, with inch dimension