Do you love podcasts, interviewing subject matter experts, and doing research that allows for engaging conversastions? Then our on-air podcast host and content planning role could be for you!
We are looking for a reliable freelance professional to help with our company podcast and for our clients’ podcasts. You’ll help plan episodes from topics to interview questions and also host the show itself. Sometimes you’ll work with a co-host and other times with guests. All shows will be audio podcasts and some will be video (YouTube) so you should be comfortable with both formats.
Our podcasts are business focused and in a variety of niches. You should be comfortable jumping in on topics that are unfamiliar to you because of the awesome research you do in order to confidently host an on-air interview with a subject matter expert.
* Research and prepare episode topics
* Plan and prepare interview questions
* Host and record episodes with a co-host or guests
* Write a summary of each episode (show notes)
* Must be comfortable in both audio or video formats of podcasts
* Must have experience as a journalist or a podcaster
* Must have experience interviewing an expert about a variety of topics
* Must speak English fluently
* Must be based in the USA or Canada
* Must be available during weekday business hours (Pacific Time)
* Microphone to record proper audio
* Web cam in case we are doing a video episode
* Computer with high speed internet
* Clean, distraction-free space to record episodes
When applying please provide:
* Example podcasts you have been on as a host or co-host
* Summary of experience you have with podcasting
* List of equipment and software you use for podcasting
* What your availability is for the work
* Link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one
* Link to your Twitter profile if you have one
* And, of course, let us know your favorite podcast!