We are a research team looking for a male Caucasian to film his presentation videos for research purpose. The person will be asked to produce four short presentation videos for the same product. Each video is 2-3 minutes long. We already have the video scripts written, with two videos having the same script (Script A) and the other two having another version of the script (Script B). For all four videos, you need to:
• Film yourself in the exactly same place with the exactly same background that should be a plain solid color background (please avoid dark color background).
• Say exactly what is in the video script.
• Stand while speaking and show yourself from around waist and up (see sample pictures: [login to view URL]).
The four videos have code names: A_high, A_low, B_high, and B_low. Videos A_high and A_low have the same script (script A). Videos B_high and B_low have the same script too (script B). The only difference between A_high and A_low, or between B_high and B_low is how you present it (See below).
For video A_high and B_high (show high enthusiasm):
⁃ While standing, use rich body language, a lot of gestures, and energetic body movements.
⁃ Show animated facial expression.
⁃ With your face lit up when speaking.
⁃ Talk with varied tone and pitch.
For video A_low and B_low (show low enthusiasm):
⁃ Stand naturally and calmly, with little body language, gestures, or movements.
⁃ Show calm facial expression.
⁃ Talk without many variation in tone or pitch. Use calm tone and pitch.
• Good quality video and audio are essential.
• American English is required.
• To be qualified for consideration, please submit example of your work. The example should be any of your presentation video in which you gave a professional talk with enthusiasm sometimes and calm other times.
The rest could be discussed in private chat.
Thanks !! Happy Bidding