I am seeking an audio editor for a podcast series on YouTube.
- The audio editor must be able to follow instructions. The instructions are below.
- Each episode is approximately 1 hour in length.
- The original audio files will be the raw audio files from a zoom call.
- The audio editor will produce the edited audio for use by a video editor.
- Audio editing tasks include equalizion, removal of sibilant S's and sharp sounds, noise removal, muting mics of whoever is not speaking, etc.
- An interview via video call is required. Please provide your availability for a video interview when applying.
- I am only seeking an audio editor. Do not offer video editing services at the time of application.
- The audio editor will need to be fluent in English.
30 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $37 tähän työhön
Hello I'm professional sound engineer with 8 years experience. I work with professional DAW, with modern plugins. Sure i can do editing of your podcast, write me. Best regards Karen
My name is Gabriel, I am a Romanian audio editor. I would love to hear from you. You can call me whenever you can, starting 11 AM GM+2, until 10PM GMT+2. I would love to hear from you. Thank you.
Hi, I'm a professional audio editor and have already worked for many podcast artists as their preferred audio editor. Please message me here so we can discuss more. Thanks !
Editing is my thing, it's a pain staking task. All you need is an eye for detail to spot transients and a good ear. That's me. Free anytime at the moment.
I am a studio owner and have almost 20 years experience in everything audio - from mixing, mastering, composition, sound design. Would love to work with you on this.