We are looking for female voice talent to provide voice over for a 3.5 minute animation (we will confirm file format but likely to be standard .wav file).
Specifically we are looking for a light / neutral U.S accent - we want the accent to appeal globally and so would prefer the accent not to be too strong.
The video in question is a short introductory animation explaining the purpose and features of the website [url removed, login to view] (see below for further information in relation to the site).
Given that the website is family orientated, we are looking for the voice over to project warmth / empathy, etc.
We will provide the successful bidder with (1) the animation video; and (2) the script; and (3) a .wav file with the script read out by a female at the approximate pace and with the kind of intonations required.
Given that the female producing the doc at (3) above is not voice talent, it is unlikely to be any good and will simply be provided as guidance. We will leave judgement as to the final voice product in the capable hands of the successful bidder. Our only requirements are that the voice projects warmth, is articulate, does not have a strong accent, is universally clear and understandable.
Further info re the website:
The central purpose of the Site will be to (1) enable families that are structured differently from the norm ("Alternative Families") to find and connect with each other; (2) enable individuals and couples to find and connect with potential co-parents and / or egg / sperm donors; and (3) provide relevant and up to date information in relating to building and living in Alternative Families.
The website should enable users to either "connect" with and / or "build" alternative families.
(A)"Connect" - Social Network capability
(1) The ability to 'invite' friends via members' email address books (Hotmail and Gmail as a minimum);
(2) The ability to search, find and add friends, family and / or strangers to a personal network (using a simple search or advanced search using various search criteria);
(3) The ability to compile and see a list of (1) friends; and (2) family (this is just a question of allowing people to specify whether someone is a friend or family and splitting the two categories of members); and
(4) The ability to create and join two types of groups: (1) Family groups; and (2) general groups [For example, members who consider each other 'family' could together form a group and members with similar interests or something in common can form a group].
(B) "Build" – Dating website capability
(1) The ability to search, find and add potential co-parents / donors based on more specific criteria than used on the "Connect" part [e.g. biometric data, health information, educational information, etc] – simple and advance searches should be possible; and
(2) The ability to compile and see a list of favourites [essentially allowing users to 'bookmark' the profiles of potential donor / co-parent candidates].
Given the nature of the website, the successful bidder would of course need to be be 'on board' with the concept and not harbour any political views that are contrary to what we are trying to achieve.
Our budget for this aspect of the project is $40.
We look forward to hearing from interested voice talet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT IS $40. THE LENGTH OF THE AUDIO IS JUST 3.5 MINUTES AND YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH MAXIMUM ASSISTANCE TO SAVE YOU TIME. THEREFORE ANY BIDS OVER THIS AMOUNT WILL BE REJECTED.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am Sandra Alexander. I provide voice services for commercial and corporate projects. I have a warm clear voice that can enhance your project. emos. Thank You, Sandra
Hi Becky, My voice fits the description required. Please take a moment to listen to my voice sample attached to the Private Message. I look forward to hearing back. Jo