Our product Otto is an automated marketing system that sends out scheduled e-mail and/or physical samples in longer or shorter sequences.
Now we also introduce an iPad/Android Tablet app, "Lil'Otto" for the easier input of contacts at e.g. tradeshows.
We want to have three videos, and these three will even have the same content for most (30-40 sec) part of the final video. They will describe the three ways most use our system, namely with contacts coming either from:
1) event-visitors (where the xPads are used as contact input).
2) web-site visitors who subscribe themselves using a form
3) contacts entered by a sales representatives after a cold call or similar
We have created a scenario, whereby a fictious company, XYZ, inc. gets me interested in their products and has created the supporting filming-footage and images of the products needed around it.
So, the surrounding and supporting footage covering ca 40-45 sec of the video of the first video (for event-followup) is done, and we'll have it downloadable for you. Film is in AHVCD-lite (HD-format) and pics in PSD and voice-recording in WAV. It consists of:
* voice-over recording
* footage of meet at a tradeshow on green screen (HD filmed)
* footage of the "live" things seen by the subscriber and our client who would use the system all shot in HD-film or screenshots from PC.
The two pieces missing is:
* animated action in the middle ca 10-15 seconds (so you would need to make it clear what the flow of what happens actually is, and when it happens in time (directly, after a day, after two weeks and after two weeks and one day, e.g.) What happens is that an e-mail is sent out, and physical delivery (we have footage of when the recipient looks at what is sent physically).
* the whole cutting of the pieces together so everything happens at the right time according to the script
* make subtitle of what is said (transcript of voice-recording is included), that is easy to change for us to add other languages afterwards.
Continued under DETAILED REQUIREMENTS
Continued from above:
We suggest you make it in Adobe AfterEffects. Possibly the animated part you'll need to do should be made in Flash or similar.
Since we have the material ready for the first video, it will take a little while to make the spec for the two second videos, even though they'll share most of the same info as the first. Since this later part is not really ready from our side, we're prepared to release HALF (50%) of the funds when the first video is ready, and if we for some reason really don't like the design or whatever other reason we have for not thinking it's easy to work together, we'd like to be able to stop there if necessary. The dead-line of 5 days and expert guarantee of 5% will only be for the first part (which is why we put 5% expert guarantee and not 10%), since we don't have all specs ready for the second part either.