I need 1-2 people today (11-9-09) to listen to calls recorded at a call center to check on quality issues regarding the recordings. This is an immediate hire. To bid, you must have the following:
- Established history with GetaFreelancer, eLance or [url removed, login to view] for at least 6 months
- At least 5 positive comments about your work in the last 6 months
- 3 character references we can check if we need to
- Willingness and ability to pass a criminal background check if we require one
- Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8 (use compatibility mode for 8)
- WAV audio player, such as Windows Media Player
- Your own equipment. You must agree not to do this work on equipment you do not own or control
- Good ability to understand English-speakers and write short notes in English
- Willingness to sign and return (via email, fax, etc.) the attached agreement
- Ability to finish the work today (if you can start immediately, let me know)
You will use our web-based access tool to find and play recordings and put comments in the correct fields.
I will pay up to $8 per hour. Your bid should be for at least as many hours of listening as are required to meet your minimum bid. Please bid the total amount and include your hourly rate in the text of your response.
Do not bid unless you have established history on either GetaFreelancer, Elance or Guru. If you need to refer me to your feedback on Elance or Guru, you will need to have the same user ID (or similar enough that I know it's you) on them as you do on GetaFreeLancer.
I do these kinds of projects frequently, so if you do a good job, there will be other projects in the future.
4 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 145 $ tähän työhön
I would like to take up the process with an assured hours of work & as mentioned earlier once you allocate us with this opportunity then you wouldn't even consider going for other centers.