I need a program for an Apple iPod Touch. A user would need to be able to run the program continuously for a week at a time. The program must do the following:
1. Log the duration of time that the user is listening to music (ignoring time with music on pause, ignoring other uses of the iPod).
2. Keep a log of the volume control settings, including any changes to the volume. A relative scale (i.e. 1-10) is acceptable. Other scales for determining the volume level would be acceptable as well.
3. Record both logs to a comma delimited text file.
4. This log must run continuously for a week at a time or more. The log file must then be able to be read from the iPod onto a PC.
5. If possible (not critical), log the output voltage from the iPod to the headphones.
The purpose of this application is to learn how long people use their iPods and at what volume levels. It will be used as a research tool at a University, and must be as accurate as possible.