I'm looking for 2 - 3 trustworthy people with references to listen to call center recordings to review the quality of the recordings - not for agent performance.
In the current project, you will be listening to the beginning and the end of the recording to determine if the call started and stopped in the right place. You do not need to listen to the entire call.
If you're selected for this project and we like your work, we have other projects that involve listening to the entire call and doing other similar tasks to help us evaluate, diagnose and monitor the quality of recording we do for our clients.
You will use our web interface to search for recordings, then play those recordings on your PC, using a player like Windows Media Player.
To qualify for this position, you will need the following:
- Your own equipment. You may not do this work on shared equipment (for example, at an Internet cafe)
- Flexible schedule. This work can be done through any part of the day, but it can require as little as one hour or as many as eight per day and some days there is no work.
- Able to pass a background check and/or provide references. There is confidential information on these recordings and you must be trustworthy.
- Willing to sign and return the attached "Independent Contractor Agreement".
- Willingness to complete the attached "Application for Employment", leaving out information that could violate the terms and conditions of GetAFreelancer.com.
- High speed internet connection and Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8.
- WAV audio player, such as Windows Media Player.
- Good ability to understand English-speakers and write short notes in English.
We will select the best three applicants that meet the criteria above once we have at least 10 bids.
49 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Our team is new here, but we assure we will deliver the best results to your company. We are a hard-working team and we use high speed computers. Our computers' spec is 2 GB RAM...