I have an 81-minute piece of audio that is me speaking, reading off an 8,749 word MS Word document.
Basically: I need the mistakes edited out so that what you send back to me is a continuous reading of the Word Doc without any mistakes.
NOTE: I have already done the first 17 minutes and 36 seconds of this first project so you can see exactly what I did.
I tried not to make many mistakes, but there are a bunch. You'll need to follow along with the English word doc and listen to the audio, and cut out the parts that I had to redo (usually just once, but sometimes I'd make mistakes a handful of times).
1) In your proposal, begin with the phrase "Howdy, Pat!" or else I literally won't even read your proposal.
2) It's VERY important that the natural "breathing" (inhales, exhales) feel is maintained / preserved. Even one weird transition (too much time after a breath before the next sentence starts) can lose a listener in this kind of project.
3) It's very important that you edit in the *.WAV file I send you, *without* downscaling to .MP3. I'll also need the final product in *.WAV.
4) If you do a good job with this, I'll absolutely have a lot more work for you of this exact nature.
5) I need this one ASAP. Please tell me in your proposal when you can send it back to me by.
6) Please end your proposal with "I hope you have a good day!"
Thanks for considering the project. I look forward to working with you.
Howdy Pat! I'm your guy, check my reviews and portfolio, and note that I will have it done in a couple of hours, depending on how much there is to be done. I hope you have a good day! Dane
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 56$ tähän työhön
Howdy, Pat! I'm very happy to place a bid on your project. i have experiences of editing recorded audio. if you hire me, i'll do my best to give you satisfaction. i hope you have a good day!