We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a passion for innovation to join our team of AI researchers and developers in creating the interfaces of the future. This is a remote job, you can work from anywhere in the world you want.
After the very successful launch of our consumer music products in the market for professionals and for kids, we are now developing a brand new technology that transforms any physical object and any space, indoor and outdoor, into “context-aware” agents capable of understanding what is happening in its surroundings. We call such augmented objects and spaces HyperSurfaces.
A whole new paradigm of “device sentience” becomes possible: spaces and objects around us become aware of our actions, our behaviours, and the context we find ourselves in, and seamlessly adapt and respond accordingly.
[login to view URL]
WHAT YOU WILL DO
We are looking for a passionate, meticulous and target driven individual to join our team in producing high quality audio datasets for use in training our Machine Learning algorithms. You will:
- Work as part of our dedicated audio team, scouting targeted audio and video material across the web as well as recording your own;
- Editing, cleaning, and labelling according to specifications;
- Performing the entire process ensuring the integrity of the data delivered. A rigorous, methodical approach is a must here;
- Contributing in finding creative solutions to improve our workflow;
- Contribute to our approach in transforming research questions into practical experiments.
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
- 2+ years of working experience in audio domain
- Basic audio editing skills or audio annotation software
- High level of computer literacy (Mac, Windows)
- Excellent communication skills (English language - spoken and written)
- A rigorous, methodical approach to Quality Assurance
- Ability to work under direction as part of a team
- Ability to interpret and respond to constructive feedback
- Interest in Machine Learning and/or Data Science (optional)
This is a full-time position working remotely. Part-time positions can be taken into consideration.
Pay rate between €90 and €120 per day, based on previous experience and level of seniority.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact us to apply, with a brief summary about yourself.
HELP US BUILD A DIVERSE TEAM
We encourage people of all genders, backgrounds, cultures, and walks of life to apply!
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.