we have few Asterisk pbx systems. We have an issue where if we forward a call to an external number it works only when the caller is called with CLI enabled. if someone calls as anonymous call fails.
Our upstream carrier has below mention requirements.
CLIs will be accepted in the Incoming INVITE SIP headers in the following priority order:
1. “P-Asserted-Identity” header
2. “From” header
If a private/hidden CLI is required, then the P-Asserted-Id Header must be included and contain a valid Australian or International CLI number with the “Privacy: id” header also included.
Headers NOT Supported for CLI delivery:
• Contact header
• Diversion header
• Remote-Party-Id header
Calls where the “P-Asserted-Identity” or “From” headers do not contain a valid CLI will be rejected.
Invalid domestic or international CLI use include:
• any call with the domestic A-party CLI commencing with 13, 18 or 19 (as outlined in the Code);
• any call with alphanumerical characters including ‘anonymous’ as a CLI replacement if a valid CLI is not provided in the P-Asserted-Identity;
• domestic numbers that are not genuine numbers allocated to the customer by the ACMA ;
• any call having an international A-party CLI with an incorrect format;
• any calls with missing CLI; and
• any calls with dummy CLIs, including the use of usernames as the CLI
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $284 tähän työhön
hi, i am skilled voip engineer. i have understand issue but if i right understood you have to catch calls without correct CLI contact me for more details