I have a glitch to fix on my real estate website/portal. Throughout the website viewers (and spammers) can now they visually see the actual emails of customers. And some of the links on real estate listings go direct to a viewer's desktop email program without giving my company credit. This site was made in classical .asp, and I need an expert as it's a complicated website with many smaller scripts throughout. Here's what I need fixed THIS WEEKEND, within two days:
1. On my website we have an option to Search by Office/Agent, when you click on an individual real estate Agent, you see the name of the customer, phone number and their actual email. I need this changed so that the email doesn't display - so that it just says in this spot - Email: Contact Seller - and then this links to a form on my site. I already have a form on my site set up, it works from a link that says Contact The Seller, that displays under each real estate listing throughout the website. You can also see an example of how I want this to work at another real estate website (not my own) land and ranch sales dot com, then look at a property, see how it says Email: Contact Broker there.
2. When one views individual listings, they can also there see the actual email of real estate agents there. I also need this changed so that the email doesn't display - so that it just says in this spot - Email: Contact Seller - and then this links to a form on my site. I already have a form on my site set up, it works from a link that says Contact The Seller, that displays under each real estate listing throughout the website.
3. When one views some individual listings (those without logos) the listings display a bit differently, I'm not sure why, but there's a spot where it says Contact: Name of Broker, there you click on the agents name and it goes to one's desktop email program, again without my company getting credit, and a real estate seller unable to see where the email came from - MY SITE! I need this to be changed again so that it links to the Contact The Seller form on my website.
4. When an email goes from my website to a real estate broker from someone requesting more information from this Contact The Seller Form, they get an automated email that says INQUIRY ABOUT YOUR AD, then my website name, the id of the propery, name, phone, email, and there's a place to type up questions or info. I need on every email that goes out from the Contact a Seller form on my site to give credit to my website and company. I will provide a paragraph of information that I would like here.
5. There's one more form, Email a Friend, and I also need credit info for my website entered in to the emails that go out from this form, I'll provide a paragraph of information to enter here.
I need help QUICK, today or tomorrow would be best please. I'd rather work with an individual then a large company, and someone EXPERIENCED with a good track record and feedback on this website.