We have a very quick turnaround needed for some changes to an eCommerce Website, a full and detailed brief can be supplied, the turnaround is 2 working days. and must be complete for Friday 3rd April 2009.
There are some structural changes to the front page layout and extra catergories to be added to the current site structure to allow for more product ranges to be added to the site. The Product layout page needs to be adjusted to allow for bigger pictures and a ZOOM facility.
We can supply you with link to our test server where the works will be undertaken
PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ARE GENUINE AND CAN MEET THE TIGH DEADLINES AS WE HAVE BEEN LET DOWN [url removed, login to view] HAVE BEEN LET DOWN 2 TIMES SO FAR BY DAY DREAMERS ON GAF!!!!!!!
RIGHT THE BRIEF:
I have changes in the admin system to implement those being;
1. Client Must be able to add in new product categories themselves rather than us doing this work, See list below....
With this list being so big we need to address the following DESIGN based problems,
1. Navigation on site needs to be moved to the main content see (NEW WEBSITE FRONT)
when the new nav on the left is clicked on it needs to call up all product associated with that navigation selection
2. The design has changed a little, but nothing major. We need the ability added to the admin to control the main image (currently shows a picture of some Audio Wires with text starting HiFi Cables) on front/home page, the client would like to have 5 different images (US TO UPLOAD) and these to revolve around on refresh of browser, again an easy one to do. What we want to do is have the ability to add in 5 images into a folder on the database and the site randomly reads these images. these images are also linked to a product range so the ability to add a url link to the image would be fab
3. Client would like to add a feature to the bottom of the site like we have on LATEST PRODUCTS... but they want images to be shown, small thumbnails, my suggestion is to move this into the main section and put to the bottom with a header of LATEST PRODUCTS in keeping with the same style and theme of the website.
4. When you click on an product and you go to that product page the client is unhappy with our current image offering, can you add a zoom facility to the products, and make the images 35% bigger, the client knows that they will have to go through the entire site and action NEW IMAGES so you and I do not have to worry about that.
5. IN admin section on product information, can we add a feature to link this product to another product/s...
we will then have this show on the main website content front end. On the actual product page as a text thread at the bottom, with a HEADER in keeping with site style called Customers Who Bought This Also Bought....
6. We need what I call STATIC pages, which are purely text added in called Jargon Buster, Tech Team, Sales Team, I will supply copy for these. The graphics for these will go on the right hand column of the website under WEEE logo/icon.
7. GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODE TO BE ADDED TO SITE
Below is the list of new product categories we need to add, on top of those already in the CURRENT BLUE navigation bar.... See visual if you have any problems..
AV Cables & interconnects
AV Remote controls
Blue Ray Players
Brackets & Mounts (Business)
Brackets & Mounts (home)
Digital photo frames
Digital voice recorders
DVD & VCR Combo
Floor standing Speakers
Floor standing sub woofers
Hi Fi Separates
Hi Fi Systems
Home Audio Speakers
Home Cinema packages
Home Cinema speakers
In ceiling speakers
In Wall speakers
In wall subwoofers
Interactive display solutions
Monitors large format
Multi environment displays
On wall speakers
Plasma displays (business)
Plasma TV’s (home)
Projector screens (business)
Projector screens (home)
Rear projection TV
Video conferencing cameras