I have a main United States real estate portal built with the old .asp, and I need an experienced expert that can help me link a second site (with one state) to the main US site. I uploaded a template to the new website that I was able to modify a little myself. Here's what needs to be done:
1. The main site is set up with searches by state, price, etc. On the new state site I need the buttons/links to go to the database of the US/main site, so that the info on just the one state shows on this new state website. These sites are set up with the same hosting company, in the same account for access of the database.
2. There will be links with searches for this individual state such as ranch land for sale, land less then 40k, recreational land, cabins that too will need to tie into the main database so the info displays in the center of the new website.
3. Most links such as Advertising, Sign Up, Mortgage Center, News, will simply go back to the main United States website.
4. An additional page needs to be created on the new state website for one page with advertising information that will then link to the main site, but the layout will be of the new site.
5. The color scheme of the template needs to be changed to match the specific states color, plus a state logo (I'll provide the logo) added on top. I know a little about web layout but not enough to change logos, colors and tweak the layout more myself.
6. I need to add to the new state template/website two buttons from the main US site with an id search and a newsletter signup, plus they'll have to be set up to access the main database, scripts.
7. The banner ads from my main site need to show up on the right top of the new template, there's a rotating banner program setup for this in the main website. Can this be done?
8. The template was created using CSS, it's a very simple template with a logo, 7 buttons across the top, quick links to property searches, and links to breaking news.
9. At the bottom of the new website/template I need some simple info added.
If we can complete the basics of this site, more sites will be created in the same manner for additional states. I'm not looking to work with a company but an individual with EXPERIENCE with old .asp and complicated database driven websites, particularly real estate related. Basic layout/design skills required as well as the .asp/database knowledge. There's an image of the template here, I already adjusted some of the text and will work on some more.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear sir/mam, I have a good experience in making asp site with backend as sql server. Its my pleasure if i will work for you. Please checkout my current live site - [url removed, login to view] Thank you.