We are looking for a programmer/designer to provide clone of Madbid which will incorporate a Unique Bid auction facility and also, at a later stage allow for the introduction of a raffle facility.
We have very limited computer skills so we need something that is very user friendly. While we may not be able to specify what programs should be used we are pretty clear on the functionality that is required. The following should give a reasonably comprehensive idea of what is required. Please also be aware that this list is not exhaustive and if you believe that something has been missed please let us know.
DEMO site with user access to front and back end an absolute necessity
Language toggle. In the first instance to allow for English/Spanish.
We are not looking for a Swoopo clone as the timers in the Swoopo clone add time. The clone is more madbid style where the timers are reset to a predetermined period.
Customers bid on products provided on the website. Each bid increases the price of the product by 1p (can be changed) and re-starts a timer (3 min, 2 min, 1 min, etc - can be changed). If the customer is the last person to bid when the time runs out, the customer wins the right to buy the product at the price last bid.
• User registration and account verification via email;
• Possibility to buy bid packages (different packages at different prices);
• Possibility to give users free bids; Possibility for users to receive free bids;
• Login facility with storage of account details including any existing credits.
Automated email notification of remaining bid credits when bids fall below a certain level. Ability for us to be able to adjust this level.
• Paymentsystem, Creditcard, Paypal, paysafe cards nocheck etc. Please allow for the full range.
• Instant bidding: Ability to bid on a live product instantly; no time loss!
• Automated bidding: Customers will be able to use an ‘autobid’ function to enable the system to bid on their behalf within set parameters (ie. max number of bids prepared to make on a product). The site must account for all automated bids before closing an auction and declaring a winner.
• Full back-end database: Secure management administration back end; ability to upload product details and control aspects of the site: manage products/ auctions; schedule future auctions; pause running auctions (automatically between changeable times); iew the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.; view referrals from users; manage users
• see stats (bids/ free bids on certain product; winners; payments; …); add pages and page content for static pages (about, previous winners, faq, …)
• Payment gateway
• possibility to refund bids etc.
Very important to have a security system in place that will prevent spamming by an individual user to block out further bids. Immediate alert to system admin with storage of this information for later audit. Also automated suspend of auction in the event that this occurs with the ability to restart auction with previous genuine bidder prior to suspension.
Ability to upload auction items with automated start times or to start sooner in the event that a previous item auction has closed early.
2. For each item, the bids need to be recorded and recoverable for audit purposes in a secured pass worded page (area) so only those employees with the password would have access to the sealed bids reports.
3. Full administration area, multi administrators with different
levels and privileges (admin modules are to be a minimum of
listings (add-cancel-delete- suspend) members (add-cancel-
suspend) accounts (view all payments made - manage deposits -
change from pending to accepted and then credit member accounts)
promotions (ability to create promotion code and allowing for
signup bonus referral bonus etc) bidding results (view all
bidding results by dashboard- viewing history and query trends
etc) referrals (view member’s referral list- responses to
invitations etc) security (IP Blocking, suspend user etc)
4. It needs to record all bids taken in order with users IDs.
5. The winning bid need to be posted after the winner has been declared.
6. The bid item boxes need to display the item’s picture, title of
the item, MSRP for the item, MBP: MBN: NBR: BCT: A
BID NOW box, A description of the item, Auction#, and an alert
7. The Bid Fee, MBP, MBN, NBR, BCT, and the alert box should carry
a roll over message explaining what that acronym means.
8. The display box NBR, should count down each time a bid is placed
on that item. When it reaches “0” the item box should
display “CLOSED”. And it shouldn’t accept any more bids for that
9. Multiple pages and possibility to add and expand easily
10. Integrated With PayPal
11. Ability to accept credit cards
12. Ability to accept other methods of payment including mobile phone text bids.
13. Multiple languages.
14. Ability to Add Credits to Users Account
15. Ability to Add Free credits to users account.
16. Ability to change all the page contents from admin panel
17. View and Change User Password including automated password reminder facility based upon security question/email confirmation
18. Edit Auction Description and Timing if required.
19. Ability to Receive Testimonials given by Users
20. Ability to Manage Testimonials given by Users
21. Ability to change email address at any time for administrator
22. Ability to send Monthly newsletters to users
23. Change Email text when user register and win any auction
24. Various email auto responses
25. Ability to mail all the auction users
26. Ability to mail all the website users
27. Ability to send Monthly newsletters to users
28. Change Email text when user register and win any auction.
29. Marketing tools like Banners, widgets
30. Affiliate, and Referral tracking software/module
31. Ability to track all visitors on the site. This show the
location, country, IP address, page names, and pages visited.
32. Must utilize strong standards of coding with accepted practice
33. Featured home page auctions
34. Images and multimedia files uploads
35. Full Accounting System
36. SQL database driven 100%
37. Very customizable
38. Security Code Image
39. Fully automated
40. Database Management
1. Information tabs: Home, Terms and Conditions, How It Works,
A, Referral, and affiliate.
User Control Panel
1. Full user accounts manager
2. User registration confirmation
3. Item Watch
4. View Active Auctions
5. View Winning Auction
6. Advanced search tools
7. Users feedback forum
8. Add Credit Card
9. Add Bank Account
10. Edit Profile
11. Sign out
12. User must be able to accept terms and conditions before
25 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2353 $ tähän työhön
Very experienced in building custom dynamic web 2.0 sites. Can handle all programming languages and database types. Sites include administrative back end systems. Bid and duration are flexible - contact me!
Hi, My team will do this project easily so i would like to assign my guys, please check pmb for previous experience and quality of work in large scale projects. Regards, Tarun
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.