I am looking for a serious partner on the following project - There is a good budget but it will be a fair job even though it's quite simple in principle. This is not a full brief - there will be some additional caveats but I will provide a complete functionality spec once I have someone to work with.
* A web based [flash?] interactive designer for making standard [A5] landscape PDF print ready graphics.
* There will bee four layers to the graphic:
1) A single selctable background image
2) An arbitrary number of images that can be chosen from a library and dropped on to the page. These need to be able to be both rotated & resized.
3) An abritrary number of pieces of text - these will be based on a limited number of house fonts - with the control over positioning, colour, typeface and rotation
4)An number of 'splash' graphics - eg stars, circles etc with latest offer prices etc - the text elemnts will need to be editable.
The customer will use the system in the following way:
* Login to access the designer
* Create a Design with images, background, text from library images etc
* 'Preview' option to visualise rendered version.
* Save/Finalise rendered version.
The following caveats need mentioning - they are CRITICAL - so dont bid unless you are confident you have a solution please - if you do then I am VERY keen to hear from you...
* There will be a bank of usable images [to be supplied by the customer] - I intend to advise them to supply a high res version plus a lower res one to be used in the designer.
* The images will need to be have transparent backgrounds/clipped/have paths embedded - whatever you call it - the designer must be able to pull in a clipped image and faithfully reproduce the clipping aspect both within the designer and also in the print ready version.
* Once 'Finalised' and image cant then be changed - however the client will want to 'clone' a previous design, to change prices/images/dates etc within it.
* My idea is to save the design as an XML file in a database - that way when returning to the designer each element can be loaded back in. Additionally, the design can be translated to a the rendered PDF version with an amount of calculation for dimensions etc.
*There is already an image bank in place that stored high res images for use in this project - it automatically creates thumbnail/smaller images in a range of formats [ImageGlue from [url removed, login to view]] - so potentially certain images will be flagged for include in the designer - so it will need to read an externally controlled list of file - plus have a search facility to interrogate the image bank database. I am open to any ideas regarding getting images into the application and back out again as high res.
* The final item will be renderable as print-ready PDF [probably some consideration for bleed/crop - to be advised depending on printer spec etc]
I am looking to start this project right now - UK based freelancers are encouraged but am open to anyone who has the skills - timescale - I would like this completed by the end of April...!
If you need any further details please email - I'll will gladly give you my tel/email/skyep etc if you need any clarification.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi, I have been a Flash Game Programmer for more than 5 yrs and have a look at my reviews and check my PMB for an exciting samples :) Thanks :)
We possess extensive experience of developing numerous high-end websites and are highly organized and adept at meeting tight deadlines that are so common in this industry. Please see PMB for more details.