ere is the requirement. The deadline is 13 NOV.
Programming in ASP.NET : XML, VB.NET , SQL SERVER EXPRESS
* Your Web form that accepts the answers should be more user friendly than the ordinary paper Scantron form. Your data model should have just two tables.
o The first table could be called tests, and should have 3 columns. test_id, layout_xml and answer_key_xml.
o Add a row to tests: test_id = 352, answer_key_xml = null and layout_xml =
xml file format attached.
o Preserve the page grouping for ease of transcription from test booklet to your Web form.
o Use radio buttons for single-best-answer questions and use check boxes for check-all-that-apply questions.
o The tab order on the Web form should be in the same order as the questions in the test booklet.
o You may add different test rows if time permits.
o The other table could be called answers, with the columns: student, test_id, question_number and answer.
o Page flow:
1. On a welcome screen, present the user with a box for their name and a list of available test_ids, filled dynamically from the tests database table.
2. When the user enters a non-blank name and selects a valid test by clicking a "Select a Test" button, consult the appropriate tests database row and prepare the HTML Web form source for the "Scantron" answer sheet. If there are errors, give the user another chance.
3. If a user has not answered this test before, then present them with a blank "Scantron" form. If the user seems to be returning to finish the same test, fill in the answers they gave previously.
4. When the user has finished for the moment, and hits submit, save their work in the answers table, and give them some sort of notification that their work has been saved and leave them with their completed answer sheet in front of them -- in case they might want to make further changes or print it out.
o Your program flow might be something like:
1. If this is a GET request, present the welcome screen.
2. If this is a POST request, retrieve the selected test id and student name and check that they are both non-blank. If either is blank or the test id is not in tests, display an appropriate message along with the welcome screen.
3. If the input is Ok, begin an answer sheet screen for the POST request with the student name and test id as both visible and hidden form elements.
4. If the POST also contains question answers, record them in the database.
5. Parse the layout_xml and produce a tabular layout with, perhaps, the questions from one page or set of facing pages per HTML table row.
6. If the student has an existing attempt in the answers table for this test id, then fill in those answers.
7. Finish the form.
o For this assignment, send me three things: the program that performs your form action, the source HTML for the two screens the users see, and the rows from the answers table that pertain to one student
Note : The answer_key_xml. can have any xml format.
I am also attaching sample similar code that i found online
Here is the link
[url removed, login to view]
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hello, I am new to this site and am eager to add a few projects to my profile. I am bidding on lower side but I am sure you will love my work Cheers Bill