I need to replace my current ASP developer with someone who is more thorough, delivers work in a timely manner as communicated, and is familiar with web standards.
I have a website now that as about ready for launch, however there are 6 small items needing to be fixed with the ASP and XML before I can launch the site.
There are plans for continued development of this site, so the selected bidder will have an opportunity to inherit future projects if work is proven to be of quality.
I currently use [url removed, login to view] as my hosting provider. I will allow the selected bidder to work directly on my hosting account, however the hosting company has banned certain IPs originating from certain countries (i.e. India). However, I can grant you access if you have a static IP. If your IP is dynamic, you will need to use a free service like [url removed, login to view] to access the hosting server.
My website is currently on a staging server, and I did not post the link in this project request to prevent the content from being prematurely spidered by search engines.
Send me a PM and I will send you a link to my website so you will understand the below items I need to be fixed:
1) Drop down menu (Select an event) - Events are not sorted in chronilogical order in the drop down menu as they are on the page.
Also, the form field needs to read "Select event" not "--Select Event--"
2) Home page category features - Featured events should be listed in chronilogical order as they appear within that particular section.
4) Confirmation pages (Add Event and Contact Us) - The confirmation pages are not working correctly. I am receiving the emails, so they are transmitting the data, however, both are showing an error message upon submission.
I've written the custom confirmation messages I want to use and they currently appear on both of the confirmation pages. However, there is a box showing at the bottom of the confirmation with a gray border with the error message. I need that piece removed.
5) Custom content for main sections - There are 4 main sections to the site: Community & Advocacy, Music & Intertainment, Sports & Recreation, and Travel & Tourism. I need to be able to create custom intro paragraphs for each of the sections as well as custom meta keywords and meta descriptions for each of these sections.
However, the way it's setup today, the intro paragraphs are being pulled from one place, and there's no way for me to include meta data for each category.
6) XSLT for event compiling - The XSLT needs to be updated so that the event logos have an ALT tag. Use the data from the tag in te [url removed, login to view] file as an input for the alt tag.
Here's the link to my website. I've spaced out the URL to prevent search engines from spidering the site.
http : // draft . gayeventsguide . com
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I am an ASP/MS SQL expert with 7+ years of experience. Also familiar with html and css. I can show you examples of my work when you contact me and detailed description about what I've done for the other projects.