We are looking for a talented programmer who can complete this project/website- ecommerce site, analysing the criteria below & fufil our requirements.
This website is already live, it is an dedicated ecommerce site in UK promoting notebooks.
Our client requires overall but more importantly 'back end' functionality using either Asp/php etc. It must have a shopping cart functionality which they can add merchant facilities at a later stage. Basic web promotion will be needed also. The website is unfortunately on a tight budget. Basically it needs tidying up & become more user friendly. If the project is completed in satisfaction we will most defiantely look to use the freelancer for all our projects in the near future. We have upto 3 projects at present.
In depth details:
- The top menu header and bottom footer have to remain the same on every new page uploaded
- Asus notebooks logo top left can be updated in admin by adding new i.e. jpeg
- Your account button – must be redesigned unique – and must be present on every webpage so the customer can access his account details order status etc
- View basket button needs to be present and enable the customer to be taken to page where clear information about order or items added to basket pre-payment are displayed
- Customer services button takes the customer to a fresh page where we can add information like delivery, contact etc our selves by inserting into admin part of web page
- Homepage button will take the customer back to [url removed, login to view] page
- Telephone numbers - we must be able to update contact numbers in admin section to they updates as part of header on each page.
- Menu – i.e. products / about(website) / customer services / download – we must be able to in the admin section add new items to main menu i.e. another tab like say download the menu will then need to add this and calculate the size so its 100% on each screen
- Menu continued: we must be able to add submenus and further menus with link to fixed page and updated auto on each page of asusnotebooks or added pages automatically
- The menus need to be redesigned due to at present using coding from elsewhere
Top ten reasons to buy 'product' must be present on each page and easily updateable with new heading or link or banner i.e. flash advert if needed and must have the function of being unique on each page. i.e in w5 series(product) in that space we can have a different logo, link or flash image banner there.
- Adverts which appear on left right must be defined fixed width but adjustable length and can be uploaded in admin so they appear on each page we like them to appear.
- The 6 images in middle can be uploaded by us and are able to updated links and product info in admin on homepage
- Below coming soon section below we are able to add in admin coming soon models with model / description / ex vat / Inc vat pricing and a buy button. the customer can click on any part of description or model to be taken to full feature page.
- Bottom footer banner with awards. Must be updateable so that once a new one is uploaded in admin section it appears in each page as the new one.
- Bottom footer must be update able, logos on left paypal must be updateable / site/product logo on right in admin so they change in each page accordingly.
- The menu link with in the footer like easy returns/ rma can be changed and link updated and must change on all footers in asusnotebooks
Products section of web page
Lets pick an example – W2Vc series –
http://www.***********.[url removed, login to view]
We add w2v series on header which then updates all link – then we add the models in that series with link to the w2vc series web page.
We have two main heading
1 = NAME OF NOTEBOOK [we should be able to have admin control to create a fresh product]
2 = a advert header i.e. mobile digital home
Then below we split the table in to 3 sections
Section 1 = we are able to add FEATURES of notebook and can increase in to 3 – 10 rows depending on what we want to add
Section 2 = we insert image and button to open up flash file which we can add in admin displaying image
Section 3 = Specification we are able to add specification
Below that we can give preview of pictures of laptop or any logos, here we are able to add logos of a certain length and width in admin and upload them to that model. must have space for at least 5 logos and must automatically length them selves 100% on page to they look presentable even if we only use 3 logos or pictures
Below that we have
We have product / description / ex vat / Inc vat / buy
We must be able to add new models here or remove models and increase or lower pricing.
We must also have the function of putting instead of buy button i.e. CALL / OUT STOCK / PRE-ORDER ONLY etc.
Below that we have the footer as discussed above, which is the same on each web page and can be updated in admin so that it changes in each page.
MY ACCOUNT BUTTON
Login using username = email address
Password = created by customer
The above details can be emailed if forgotten by customer to specified email address only or customer address with new password which they have to change when they first log in again.
Order number Date order placed Total value of order Status
4497826 23/08/05 £179.00 Order Processing View details
View your order/obtain VAT receipt
Help with your order
Change or cancel your order
You have not received your order
You have received damaged items
You wish to return items
Contact our customer service team
Your account details
Sign in with your email and password
Contact details and billing address
Date of Birth
Your order history
online returns form part of customer services
where the customer can fill in details
I want to arrange a returns procedure so that It’s easy to return a product to us– all you need is your despatch note to complete the details required [url removed, login to view] we receive this email we will reply with a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number and details of how to return the product(s). We will respond as soon as we can.
Please select the branch you wish to email:
Select the subject of your email:
Type your name:
Type your email address:
Type the 7 digit order number:
Please type in the 8 digit stock number followed by the reason for the return and finally whether you would like a refund or a replacement:
the above example is taken from one of our accounts'
the above will give you a indication of what we looking for if you have any further questions etc. please contact us