We inherited a .aspx site and took it on even though we are a PHP / mySQL / Wordpress shop. We scripted a page out a sample in HTML and it worked fine. When we transferred it to ASPX it worked fine in Safari, Firefox and Chrome on both PC & Mac but completely fell apart in IE 8 and 9.
Here are the files for you to look at in each browser:
HTML file: [url removed, login to view]
- works fine in IE, and even though we lose some of the rounded corners that work in Firefox & Chrome, the design looks fine and we can live with it.
- drop downs (for Services and Specialties) work in IE
ASPX File: [url removed, login to view]
- drop downs (for Services and Specialties) don't work in IE on the ASPX page
- we lose much of the formatting of the top navigation bar including: sizing of text, depth of header, etc. We want the header and top navigation to look the same in IE as it does in Safari, Firefox & Chrome.
We need you to fix the page so that all the headers look the same as they render in Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Once you fix on one page, and give us the Style sheets and code, then we can fix on the res
- files fixed on one page - include IE specific style sheets and code
- Instructions how to fix on rest of site
- Bid to fix it on rest of site (if cheaper than for us to do we will hire you do to this.)