What I need or require:
***MOST IMPORTANT YOU MUST HAVE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF ENGLISH, PHONE CALLS WILL BE REQUIRED***
I need a web application programmer(s) familiar with [url removed, login to view] 2.0 and SQL Server. I have a custom built website to monitor and administer video game tournaments and have a list of enhancements that I need to have built. Here are short descriptions of the enhancements I need added on:
- Ability to edit/delete scores within a tournament bracket admin - 5 different tournament types (Est. 20 hrs.)
- Ability for a game center to create their own events (Est. 8 hrs.)
- Ability for a center to administer their own brackets for nationwide events (Est. 5 hrs.)
- Ability for a center to administer brackets for their own events (Est. 5 hrs.)
- Ability for a team captain to tweet match status to other team captain (Est. 10 hrs.)
- Ability for a team captain to send match status to other team captain from web browser to xbox live account. (Est. ??)
- Updates to user registration (Est. 1 hour)
More intricate detail will be provided to who is awarded the project. I will require bi-weekly updates on the providers progress.
What I already have versus what the provider will build:
The initial website is already designed and programming is complete. You will only need to work with the master pages already created. There is no need to build any graphics. If the enhancements are built and work correctly, we will own the work to build graphics for the enhancements. We will provide code to the website as well as a test SQL Server database to use for coding.
Specific expertise that I am seeking:
You should have experience building web applications in VB .NET and doing data connections/interactions with SQL Server.
You should be fully fluent in English.
Timeframe for delivery:
I need to have these enhancements completed by Sept. 11, 2009.