Clone the web site [url removed, login to view] and
replace the data from another site which does a different type of equipment rental.
JOB MUST BE COMPLETED IN 10 DAYS
JOB MUST BE FINISHED 50% in 5
While this is basically a prototype for demonstration purposes, the new website must look like a fully functional commercial equipment rental site.
The number of items in the new catalog is about 400 items. You must enter these into a mysql database and allow these to be available.
You must find and include photos for a portion of these. (YOu must source the photos of these items from google)
Where credit applications are required, the back end side of this can be stubbed (i.e. you don't have to write a back end credit approval engine, but you do have to stub it to make it look like it is going through the process.)
Logos and graphics must be replaced.
Additional pages must be transformed to the new site.
One aspect which is not included is a workshop function You must design and create the appropriate graphics from scratch.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently.
1.1 You Must use SKYPE (free) and send your skype name to me within 4 hours of accepting the contract.
1.2 You must be online AND AVAILABLE with Skype at least 4 hours per day on USA Pacific time between 8am to 11PM. This means if I click to chat, you will respond.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development redesign, testing and deployment,We use SKYPE. you must use this for text chat and voice.. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time.
3. NO INCREASE IN BID WILL BE [url removed, login to view] bidders often bid low and then once they have accepted the project tell us that the project will cost more than the bid amount. WE RARELY AWARD PROJECTS TO THE LOWEST BIDDER, WE AWARD TO THE BEST QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE.
6. You must be able to complete your task within 1 week of given a deadline. Failure to do so will result in 10% penalty of payment for every week you are late. Of course, if the project spec changes then we will agree on a new timetable.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion and ability to review progress and course of writing any given grant. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the [url removed, login to view] site and there will be NO advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "IPAYATTENTION", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great detail, Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hey thanks for the invite .. Bid is $1,200.00 and 20 days give or take a few... If you know what things are worth then you know this project aint worth no $300 ..