Create a C# [url removed, login to view] WCF service to host 8 Crystal Reports and display a PDF of the report data in a web browser.
The Crystal Reports are all current reports that are in use now in a Client Server application. These are ttx defined reports that are being populated with an ADO recordset.
This is what I need:
1) Use existing ttx defined reports for project. I will provide both the reports and ttx files.
2) Populate and fill reports with DataTables
3) Each report may contain parameters and formula fields to set features in the report. The reports will be populated from the calling program. No database connections will be used by the Crystal Reports in the WCF
4) Ability to call individual reports in the WCF Service, and send the DataTable, parameters and formulas to display a PDF of the report in a browser window.
5) I will provide example code to generate sample DataTables, parameters and formulas. So my code could be used i the WCF solution as a test project to call the WCF reports.
6) Assistance in setting up the WCF on a existing development IIS for testing and approval.
7) Project needs to be in C#, using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Attached is one of the reports and it's ttx file.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1601 $ tähän työhön
Hi, my team has many expert programmers on .NET Framework. And i sure, we can do your job on time with high quality. Please view my message for detail. Thanks!
Hi, I can do this as per your requirements as I have a good experience with WCF services, please contact me via PMB so that we can discuss this further. Thanks,
Hi, I m expert in ecommerce functionality, shopping cart, product catalogue, community based application, custom cms development. Please check PMB for my previous work I have done.
I have more than 9 years experience in .net web application, wcf services (basic and advanced) and crystal reports. I strongly believe i can deliver this on time with low budget.