We are looking for a person who is having profound knowledge of ASP.NET for the following task:
Develop C# application (must run as windows service) using .NET framework 3.5 (using WinPCAP: [url removed, login to view]) for traffic capture gowing through selected network interface.
Software must get folowing data from WinPCap:
1. Surce IP
2. Dest. IP
3. Protocol type
4. Bytes count
5. Source port
6. Destination port
7. Date and time
8. Type of service(if available)
1. Software must be able to get list of all interfaces from WinPcap and provide to client software
2. Software must be able to set listen interface in WinPcap and start cature.
3. Software must store captured data into DB (or some other place discussed, using this data client software will prepare reports).
4. Software must be able to comunicate with Client software (ASP application) and provide:
- all interfaces available for caption
- set interface for caption
- start\stop caption
- send captured traffic to ASP application in real time
5. Must be written as windows service and support Windows XP, 2000, 2003, Vista, 2008 (all Windows from XP and later current WinPCap supports)
6. Must be able to store exceptions\errors to selected text file. This option have to be disabled\enabled by changing some option before compiling.
7. Must delete all records each time on startup and each 24h of running older than days selected from storage place.