We are looking for a provider to assist us in structural testing of a 2nd phase project we will be starting development of in October until around February.
The system is a Document Management System created in ASP.net using an Ajax interactive interface. There are off-line applications to upload documents to the server. We are wanting to deploy the offline apps for Windows and Apple. We will have the DMS system developed for IE, FF, Safari for both Windows and Mac.
We are looking for a provider to assist us in:
- Bug-testing: Are there errors in the system
- Functional testing: Does the system work as designed in the specifications
- Regression testing: Retest earlier reported issues
- Cross-platform testing: Does the system work as expected on all mentioned platforms
- Stress-testing: What is the maximum load the system can deal with
- Code analysis: Analyse the code and give us an overview of the possible limitations
, problems or other issues we can expect.
Looking forward to a detailed proposal, also informing us of what is expected of us. In this phase we are NOT looking for direct contact, so do not ask for Skype names, phone numbers or other contact forms. We just want a proposal. If you need more information to provide that let us know via PMB what is expected of us.
We will be visiting the Dev Team/Individual in October and would like to meet in person to finalize details if at all possible.