I am looking for a scriptable website avatar similar to the one featured on CodeBaby (which is similar to sitpal and others), but the one on CodeBaby is a full character so it can be positioned anywhere on the screen. Requirements would include:
1) Compatibility with ASP.NET 3.5
2) Nothing that conflicts with the AJAX Control Toolkit
3) Easy to include on a web page (few lines of code)
4) Can be turned off by the user (audio)
5) Can be closed by the user (disappears)
6) I would like to be able to use this with the Audrey UK voice (which you can demo by doing a google search for ATT Voice Demo
7) Text to speech is scriptable
8) A nice looking female character
9) Scriptable & timable gestures to allow the avatar to point to objects, etc.
10) position scriptable
11) choice between auto start, start during mouseover or hover, etc.
12) I do not want a cheesy looking cartoon, a 3D type character is what I am after. I'm willing to compromise here but don't want something really ugly.