Simple [url removed, login to view] (and C#) code to pull multiple RSS Feeds (Feedburner format) and save them in a MS SQL Server database. User interface (frontend) to display the feed posts is not required.
1. The code should allow for designated pull interval time (such as 15 minutes, 60 minutes, etc.) for each feed. This shall be an automatic process and will NOT require a button to pull.
2. The fields (Name of Feed, Feed URL, and Interval Update) shall be editable and able to delete the feed if needed. We like this Telerik Control for doing this but it is not required. We do own a license for the latest controls.: [url removed, login to view] ifiedgrid/[url removed, login to view]
3. Alert Box to confirm Delete. Delete would also delete all feed post for that feed in the database.
4. Simple log file required.
We see the following table(s) structure to accomplish this work. This is not required format but is for your information.
Title / name
SusbcribeDate (start date)
Author ([url removed, login to view] USER Name)
1. Application code in form of a Sitenfity 5.0 Module OR code can be made into a module through the Sitenfinity Module Builder.
2. SQL Script to create the tables if providing just the code.
If the developer does not own the Telerik licenses for the controls or Sitenfinity , they can be obtained from them as a demo version for development.