PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! We are looking for a .NET Technical Writer who has at least 2+ years of experience in creating Functional and Technical Documents that relies on the Microsoft Prescribed Patterns & Best Practices for N-Tier application to achieve the ultimate flexibility and scalability.
You must be an INDIVIDUAL ONLY! This is a full-time position (NO PARTIMERS); you are required to work Monday-Saturday 8+ hours daily. You MUST BE AVAILABLE on Skype during work hours, and are required to email daily report, work hours and work for review OTHERWISE PLEASE DO NOT BID!
* Create Functional and Technical Specification documents.
* Create Design and Developers Guidelines and Specification.
* Create User Manuals, System Documentation, and other technical documentation.
* Work with Product Management and the Development team.
* Have 2+ years of functional/technical specification writing experience.
* Ability to communicate and write clearly, concisely and accurately in English.
* Experienced in analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of technical and documents needs.
* Ability to design and translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand and straight-forward documentation
* Ability attention to detail, work efficiently, either in a team and independently with minimal supervision and able to meet deadlines
* Performs essential business analysis, creating use cases, business flow charts, data diagrams and user interface designs
* Expert knowledge of MS Office, MS Visio and Visual Studio 2005/2008
* Familiarity with IIS 6.0/7.0 with .NET 2.0 Enabled
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0/3.5
* Expert knowledge of Microsoft Enterprise Library/AJAX Library
* Proficiency in XTML/CSS/WEB 2.0
* Proficiency in [url removed, login to view]
* Familiarity with MSSQL databases, object-oriented programming (C#) and web technology
PLEASE DO NOT BID! If you cant meet the requirements or experience outline above.
Please PM with word “Technical Writer” on top of the PM and the following information.
* Your years of practical experience and experience level.
* Your skill sets with experience level.
* Sample of any Technical Documents you have created.
* When you will be able to start?
* Are you able to work Days or Nights?
* Your expected monthly salary?