We are looking for .NET Designers who has experience in ASP.NET [url removed, login to view] Template Design that meet Microsoft Best Practices for N-Tier application design. Most of the work you will be assignment will be to cut images from PSD files and create ASP.NET [url removed, login to view] that meet our High Quality requirements. INDIVIDUAL ONLY! NO TEAMS OR OUTSOURCING.
• Experience using Visual Studio 2005/2008 preferred
• Excellent Knowledge of Web2.0/HTML/XHMTL/XML/CSS
• Good Understanding of Microsoft Best Practices within N-tier Architecture
• Able to Implement Layout/Template in the Master Page
• Able to Create Pages that’s is Quick to Load and Render
• Able to Create Pages that Meets SEO Requirements
• Able to Create any Menu Styles
• Able to Populating the Menu Control Using an XML File
• Able to Reference the [url removed, login to view] and Develop the UI .aspx pages.
• Able to Usage of ASP.NET SiteMap Driven Menu control
You MUST be online during working hours, with a reasonable fast internet connection to support Team Viewer, Skype or GTalk when needed for assignments and conferences.
Please DO NOT BID if:
• You can’t start right away.
• You do not have full time availability.
• You can’t work 8 to 10 hrs daily.
• You really do not the experience mention above.
• You don’t take pride in the work.
• You can’t follow instructions.
Please PM ONLY, with word “DESIGNER” top of the PM and the following information.
1. Your years of practical experience and experience level.
2. Your skill sets with experience level.
3. When you will be able to start?
4. Are you able to work Days or Nights?
5. Your expected monthly salary.
All others bids will not be ignored if you don’t follow this simple instruction.